SUSTAINABLE INCLUSIVE BUSINESS KENYA
Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya is established under the KEPSA Foundation through a fruitful partnership between MVO Nederland and KEPSA and is supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Sustainable Inclusive Business Africa supports businesses to become Sustainable and Inclusive and helps them improve their practice by encouraging them to take responsibility for their full business Impact. It also promotes, supports and pushes to make businesses thrive and make the world a better place. Sustainable Inclusive Business Africa believes that every business can contribute to a Sustainable Economy that has positive impact on People, Planet and Profit.
Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya raises awareness, shares knowledge, bring networks together and facilitates processes of change through:
- Knowledge sharing – Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya shares relevant knowledge and information with relevant audiences. This information includes examples of good practice, how to start and knowledge/information shared on need-to-basis by partners.
- Business Scan – Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya conducts business scans, and advices businesses accordingly, on how to start and where to improve. Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya also documents a company’s milestones and efforts on Sustainable Inclusive Business.
- Training– Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya assists businesses to map out their Sustainability and Inclusiveness through training.
- Research & Market advise for business with SIB DNA – Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya conducts country scans, sector scans and studies trends in collaboration with partners on a need-to-basis. For instance, a research was conducted on Inclusive Business in Kenya and the contribution of Inclusive Business to the Sustainable Development goals (SDGs), in partnership with the Business Call to Action (BCtA). Sustainable Inclusive Business Africa has also worked with Orange Climate, ICare and 1%Club
- Conference – Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya holds an annual conference that brings together businesses, government, academia and other stakeholders to meet, share, learn and grow.
- Match making & business linkages – Business linkages are a channel for growth, capacity development and a boiling pot for solutions. Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya has a network of businesses with a new mindset, and ready for action.
- Fruitful partnerships – Partnerships are a sure way for growth. Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya facilitates partnerships between businesses, government, academia and other organizations with matching agenda, to speed up the process of innovation, or sustainable inclusive growth.
- Business Development Missions/Tours
- Workshops & roundtable discussions
- Project and program initiation, implementation, facilitation and management
- Events on ‘hot SIB business topics’ & sectors.
- Engagement on mainstream and social media –Sustainable Inclusive Business Kenya has engaged on various topics through numerous newspaper articles, TV interviews and relevant social media. This is mainly to create awareness; showcasing good practice has been a sure way to affirm that sustainability works.