KEPSA’s Membership comprises private sector associations and corporate bodies in all sectors of the economy including trade associations. KEPSA speaks for multinationals, SME’s and Start-Ups organized under different sector boards and working groups reflective of the 16 sectors of the economy. KEPSA has over 500,000 members through Business Member Organizations and Companies.
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION (BMO)
(KSH. 100,000/= P.A.)
emerging issues impacting on business environment.
platforms with all arms of Government and Government Agencies to advocate for policies that
contribute to an enabling business environment for your members.
- Engagements at the various engagement platforms
- Events organized by other KEPSA members
- B2B meetings with visiting overseas delegations
online newsletters, daily media watch with summary on private sector articles covered in
the print media, “The Private Sector” which is a KEPSA quarterly magazine and the
- Full participation at KEPSA’s Annual General Meeting
- Issuance of a KEPSA Membership Certificate