KEPSA’s Membership comprises private sector associations and corporate bodies in all sectors of the economy including trade associations. KEPSA speaks for multinationals, SME’s and Start-Ups organized under different sector boards and working groups reflective of the 16 sectors of the economy. KEPSA has over 500,000 members through Associations and Companies.
(KSH. 100,000/= P.A.)
Participation in very high level roundtable meetings with key policy makers to address urgent emerging issues impacting on business environment. It is recommended that where capacity does not allow, participation by Associations at this level is restricted to only one. Associations are free to enrol in the corporate categories.
Jointly with other members and stakeholders, participation in various KEPSA engagement platforms with all arms of Government and Government Agencies to advocate for policies that contribute to an enabling business environment for your members.
- Participation in the various engagement platforms
- Events organized by other KEPSA members/partners
- B2B meetings with visiting overseas delegations
- Full participation at KEPSA’s Annual General Meeting
- Issuance of a KEPSA Membership Certificate