KEPSA’s Membership comprises private sector associations and corporate bodies in all sectors of the economy including trade associations. KEPSA speaks for multinationals, SME’s and Start-Ups organized under different sector boards and working groups reflective of the 16 sectors of the economy. KEPSA has over 500,000 members through Associations and Companies.
(KSH. 100,000/= P.A.)
emerging issues impacting on business environment.
platforms with all arms of Government and Government Agencies to advocate for policies that
contribute to an enabling business environment for your members.
- Engagements at the various engagement platforms
- Events organized by other KEPSA members
- B2B meetings with visiting overseas delegations
online newsletters, daily media watch with summary on private sector articles covered in
the print media, “The Private Sector” which is a KEPSA quarterly magazine and the
- Full participation at KEPSA’s Annual General Meeting
- Issuance of a KEPSA Membership Certificate